|Date Posted||14 March 23|
|Newspaper||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs Location||Army Public School and Colleges Frontier Works Organization FWO Multan|
|Last Date||27 March 23|
Army Public School and Colleges FWO New Jobs. Army Public School and Colleges Frontier Works Organizations FWO Multan announced following vacant posts in the Daily Dawn Newspaper on 13 March 2023. For the interested candidates who wants to work full time Jobs with the said organization. The last date to apply for jobs in Army Public School and Colleges Multan is 27 March 2023. The interested candidates having the required qualification can apply before the due date.
Latest Jobs in Army Public School and Colleges FWO Multan
Vacant Posts:- Interested / eligible applicants having required Qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in the department of Army Public School and College latest by 27 March 23. For more Jobs please Click Here.
- Chemistry Teacher
- Pre School Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Computer Teacher
- English Teacher
- Geography Teacher
- Section Head
- Urdu Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Tajweed Teacher
- Islamyat Teacher
- Computer Lab Attendant
- Science Lab Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Workers
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement, can apply for these jobs till 27 March 23 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 13 March 23.
How to Apply:- For more information regarding these Jobs / know how to apply for said posts in the department of Army Public School APS and College Multan official website.
- Submit your complete application with resume and required documents as mentioned in Jobs advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 13 March 23, to the address: Army Public School and Colleges, Multan.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 27 March 2023.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview.