|Date Posted||08 March 23|
|Newspaper||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs Location||Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Quetta Balochistan Pakistan|
|Last Date||31 March 23|
BPSC Jobs New 2023 Balochistan Public Service Commission. BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC announced following vacant posts in Daily Dunya Newspaper on 07 March 2023 for location Quetta, Makran, Naseerabad, Kalat, Sibi and Zhob Balochistan Pakistan in Colleges Higher & Technical Education Department. For the interested candidates who wants to work full time Jobs with the organization named. Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC.
Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs Advertisement No 04/2023
Vacant Posts:- Interested / eligible applicants having required Qualification can apply for under mentioned vacant posts. For more Jobs please Click Here.
- Lecturer Computer Science
- Lecturer Chemistry
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer English Literature
- Lecturer Psychology
- Urdu Lecturer
- Lecturer Statistics
- Lecturer Political Science
- Lecturer Botany
- Lecturer Geography
- Lecturer Geology
- Lecturer Environmental Science
- Lecturer Zoology
- Lecturer Sociology
- Lecturer Economics
- Lecturer Mathematics
- Lecturer English Linguistics
- Lecturer History
- Lecturer Pakistan Studies
Required Qualification:- Candidates having MS, M.sc, Phd, MA, Master and Mphil etc qualification can apply for these jobs.
BPSC Jobs New 2023 Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply:- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be apply online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 31st March, 2023.
- Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan)and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening / Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document.
- It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through sms.
- Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website.
- They will be intimated through SMS as well. e) No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
- APPLICATION FEE: The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs.600 for BPS-17.
- The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPTBPSC.