|Date Posted||20 March 23|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Jobs Location||Frequency Allocation Board|
|Last Date||03 April 23|
Frequency Allocation Board FAB Islamabad New Jobs. Application are invited from candidates as per the eligibility criteria mentioned against the following positions for the “Establishment of Islamabad Monitoring Station Housing FAB Headquarters Building” Frequency Allocation Board, Islamabad through Daily Express Newspaper published on 19 March 23. For the interested candidates who wants to work full time Jobs with the said organization. The post is to be filled purely on a contract basis as per the project pay package admissible for the PSDP-funded project staff. Initially the contract will be awarded for a period of two years which can be further extended till the life of the project.
Latest Jobs in Allocation Board Islamabad
Vacant Posts:- Candidates can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in said department. For more Jobs please Click Here.
- Project Director
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for these jobs as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper on 19 March 23.
Frequency Allocation Board FAB Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply:- The candidates are required to apply online at National Jobs Portal http://njp.gov.pk.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test / interview.
- No TA DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
- The candidates called for interview will have to bring their original documents alongwith attested copies of testimonials / experience certificate.
- Application that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidates in terms of age, qualification, experience, etc, will be the closing date of receipt of application.
- Detailed Job description/TORs and eligibility criteria are available at the website of the Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad and the National Jobs Portal (NJP).
- Persons serving in Government/Public/Autonomous organization must obtain NOC from respective department.
- No application will be entertained without said NOC.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application may be submitted online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.