GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA 2022-23 Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships; Scholarships available for Canadians and international students.
Are you an international student looking for scholarships to study in Canada, or a Canadian scholar looking to fund your studies or research abroad? Look no further! Global Affairs Canada is responsible for the Government of Canada’s participation in major international scholarship programs.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships; For Canadians and International Students
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship’s 2022-2023 competition is open to both Canadian and international students. GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA 2022-23.
- Program name: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audiences: Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens
- Duration: 3 years (non-renewable)
- Value: 50,000 CAD per year
- Number of scholarships: up to 166 awarded annually
- Deadline: 01 November, 2022 (20:00 EDT)
Latest GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA 2022-23
Confirm that you and your nominating institution meet all the criteria below before you apply for a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS).
- Canadian citizens
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Foreign citizens
Areas of research:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and / or Engineering
- Social Sciences and Humanities
Eligibility to apply for a Vanier CGS:- For Vanier CGS, you must:
- Be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS quota.
- be pursuing your first doctoral degree (including joint program such as MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, or JD/PhD – if it has a demonstrated and significant research component).
- ntend to pursue, in the summer semester or the academic year following the announcement of results, full-time doctoral (or a joint graduate research program such as MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD) studies and research at the nominating institution
- have completed no more than 20 months of full-time study in your doctoral program as of 01 May, 2023.
- The doctoral program would begin after the completion of a Master’s degree.
- The months of study completed are calculated from the doctoral enrollment date.
- have completed no more than 32 months of full-time study in your doctoral program (i.e., joint graduate research program, accelerated, previously enrolled without obtaining Master’s degree), by 01 May, 2023 if.
- enrolled in a joint graduate research program, e.g., MD/PhD, MA/PhD, DVM/PhD.
- Applicants in this category have access to the 32-month window whether or not they were previously enrolled in a Master’s program:
- The months of study are calculated starting from the date on which an applicant is officially registered in the joint program (including the Master’s portion of the program).
- The months of study completed are calculated from the doctoral enrolment date.
- Previously enrolled in a Master’s program without obtaining the degree.
- The months of study completed are calculated from the original Master’s enrolment date. have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your institution, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent.
- Please note that only the PhD portion of a joint program is eligible for funding.
For more information regarding scholarship please visit given website link.
For more Scholarships / jobs please Click Here.