|Date Posted||04 October 22|
|Newspaper||Daily Khabrain Newspaper|
|Job Location||Pakistan Navy|
|Last Date||16 October 22|
Latest Jobs in Pakistan Navy 2022 Join Pakistan Navy
Join Pakistan Navy 2022 Pakistan Navy advertised the following vacant posts of Sailor in the daily Khabrain Newspaper of Pakistan, on 03 October 2022. The job location for the following posts is: Pakistan Navy.
Vacant Posts:- Intreseted / eligible candidates having required Qualification can apply for under mentioned Branches as a Sailor in Pakistan Navy latest by 16 October 22. Female candidates can apply only for Medical Technician.
- Medical Technician
- Naval Police / Regulating
- Naib Khateeb
- PT Branch
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Matric qualification can apply for these jobs till 16 October 22 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Khabrain Newspaper on 03 October 22. Candidates can apply from all over Pakistan and will be selected after the written test, physical test, and interview.
- The height for males must be 05 feet and 04 inches.
- Distant vision must be 6/9 in the eye with or without glasses.
- Must have a qualification equal to Matric.
- Must not be involved in any criminal activity.
- Must have a NOC and experience certificate from a previous government department, if an applicant is working in the Government department.
How to Apply:-
- Interested / eligible candidates must apply online by visiting given website address www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The last date for the submission of online application is 16 October 2022.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for a test / interview.
- Apllication received after due date can not be considered.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for these posts.
- The last date for the submission of the online application in Pakistan Army is 16 October 2022.
For more information regarding these Jobs please visit official website.
For more Jobs please Click Here.
Basic Facilities:- Following facilities may be available in said
- Free meal, accommodation and free uniform.
- Insurance facility.
- 50% consession on journey by air and by train.