Latest Tehsil Headquarter Hospital Jobs Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab intends to revamp the Management Structure of 83 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab for which the department invites the applications from qualified and
experienced individuals (Male and Female) domiciled in Punjab on contract basis (Non-Transferable).
Following are the names of 83 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals:
General Terms and Conditions
- The above positions are being offered on Contract basis (till 30.06.2022, extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract
Appointment Policy 2004 (revised in 2016) of the Government of the Punjab.
- Age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per current Government policy.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the concerned
- Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided by the applicant at the time of interview.
- No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice.
- The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing/ selection criteria shall be final.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he / she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates will provide preference of place of posting when submitting online application.
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters
using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 5th January, 2022.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS. Candidates are advised to keep on visiting NTS
website for updates.
- Roll No. Slip shall be uploaded on NTS website at least one week before the test and candidates will be informed through SMS
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates
for shortlisting and interviews.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Project Management Unit