|Date Posted||18 November 22|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Job Location||University of Education Lahore Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date||28 November 22|
University Of Education Ue Teaching And Non Teaching Jobs 2022
University of Education Jobs Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the following vacant posts on a permanent basis in the Daily Express Newspaper on 18 November, 2022 for the interested candidates who have a Ph.D degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: University of Education Lahore Punjab Pakistan. The job location for the following posts is: University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
For more Jobs please Click Here.
Vacant Posts:- Interested / eligible applicants having required Qualification as mentioned in Jobs Advertisement can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in University of Education Lahore Punjab Pakistan.
- Assistant Professor
- Telephone Operator
- Medical Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Accountant
- Additional Director
- Laboratory Assistant
- Junior Key Punch Operator
- Key Punch Operator
- Senior Key Punch Operator
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having required Qualification alongwith domicile certificate of Punjab Pakistan as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for these jobs till 28 November 22 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper on 18 November 22.
How to Apply:–
- Interested applicants should apply online on the given website: https://ue.edu.pk/careers.php.
- The last date for the submission of the online application is 28 November 2022.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test interview.
- No TA DA will be admissiblefor test interview.
- For any query / further information please read complete Ad given below 👇
University of Education Jobs Advertisement
University of Education Lahore Punjab, Pakistan, announced vacant posts on a permanent basis through Daily Express Newspaper on 18 November, 2022 for the interested candidates who have a Ph.D degree and want to work Full-Time job with said organization.