|Posted Date||18 September 2022|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Job Location||Islamabad Pakistan|
|Last Date||03 October 2022|
Ministry Of Climate Change Islamabad Latest Jobs 2022
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the following vacant post on a project basis in the Daily Express Newspaper on 18 September, 2022 for the interested candidates who have a Masters degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: Ministry Of Climate Change. The job location for the following posts is: Ministry Of Climate Change GCISC Emigration Tower 6th floor 10 Mauve Area Sector G-8/1, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
Vacant Post:- Interested applicants having required Qualification can apply for under mentioned vacant post till 03 October 2022.
- Executive Director
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Masters degree alongwith domicile certificate of Punjab Pakistan can apply for this job latest Jobs 03 October 2022 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper on 18 September 2022.
How to Apply:-
- Submit your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Ministry Of Climate Change GCISC Emigration Tower 6th floor 10 Mauve Area Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 03 October 2022.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Address: Ministry Of Climate Change, Environmental Protection Agency Plot No. 42, Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.
- Tel: 051-9250729
- Website: mocc.gov.pk
For more information regarding these Jobs please visit official website.
For more Jobs please Click Here.
A good job opportunity for interested / eligible candidates in the department of Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Pakistan. Last Date for submission of application is 03 October 2022.