|Date Posted||01 October 22|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Job Location||Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Pakistan|
|Last Date||15 October 22|
Ministry Of Climate Change Islamabad Latest Jobs 2022
Ministry Of Climate Changes Jobs Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the following vacant posts on a project basis in the Daily Express Newspaper on 30 September 2022 for the interested candidates who have a Masters degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: Ministry Of Climate Change Islamabad Pakistan.
Job Address:- The job location for the following posts is: Ministry Of Climate Change LG and RD Building G-5/2 Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan. Ministry Of Climate Changes Jobs.
Vacant Posts:- Interested candidates having required Qualification can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Pakistan latest by 15 October 22.
- Project Director
- Deputy Project Director
- Survey Associate
- Director Policy Planning and Project
- Admin and Finance Officer
- Assistant Manager GIS
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Masters degree alongwith domicile certificate of Punjab Pakistan can apply for these jobs till 15 October 22 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper on 30 September 22. Applicants who have already employed in Government Semi Government department must apply online through proper channel and provide NOC at the time of Interview Test.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates having required Qualification are eligible and must apply online through National Jobs Portal https://njp.gov.pk/. with in 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Jobs address: Ministry Of Climate Change LG and RD Building G-5/2 Islamabad Pakistan.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 15 October 2022.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview.
- Application received after due date can not be accepted.
For more information regarding these Jobs please visit official website.
For more Jobs please Click Here.