|Date Posted||20 March 23|
|Newspaper||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs Location||Ministry of Defence Rawalpindi Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date||02 April 23|
Ministry of Defence Jobs New 2023. Ministry of Defence announced following vacant posts in the Daily Jang Newspaper on 20 March 2023. For the interested candidates who wants to work full time Jobs with the organization named, Ministry of Defence. Last date to apply for jobs in Ministry of Defence Rawalpindi is 02 April 2023. The interested candidates having the required qualification can apply before the due date. These vacancies are full-time and on Project basis. Location of jobs is Government of Paksitan, Islamabad.
Latest Jobs in Ministry of Defence
Applications are invited from poo Pakistani nationals for appointment purely on contract basis for one year (renewable) against project positions in PSDP project titled, “Establishment of National University of Pakistan Islamabad” reporting unit Ministry of Defence Pakistan.
Vacant Posts:- Interested / eligible applicants having required Qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in the department of Ministry Of Defence latest by 02 April 23. For more Jobs please Click Here.
- Sub Engineer
- Accounts Officer
- Project Engineer
- Office Boy
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for these jobs till 02 April 23 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper on 20 March 23.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply:- Applicants are required to apply online through www.fgei-cg.gov.pk/nup-rec.php.
- Last date for submission of online application is 02 April 23.
- Applicants already in service of government semi government department must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake/false documents will be rejected at any stage during or after recruitment process.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview for said posts in the department of Ministry Of Defence.