Ministry Of Railways Jobs New 2023. Ministry Of Railways announced following vacant posts advertised in Daily The Nation Newspaper on 26 April 2023 for following Pak Railways vacancies in Lahore, Pakistan. For the interested candidates who wants to work full time Jobs with the organization named Pakistan Railways Department.
|Date Posted||16 April 23|
|Newspaper||The Nation Newspaper|
|Jobs Location||Ministry of Railways Pakistan|
|Last Date||15 May 23|
Latest Jobs in Pakistan Railways Department
Vacant Posts:- Interested candidates having required Qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for under mentioned vacant post in Ministry Of Railway Pakistan latest by 15 May 23. For more Jobs please Click Here.
- Accounts Officer
Required Qualification:- Interested / eligible applicants having Bachelor qualification alongwith domicile certificate of applicants provience can apply for these jobs till 15 May 23 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily The Nation Newspaper on 26 April 23.
Ministry Of Railways Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply:- For more information regarding these Jobs / how to apply for said post please visit official website.
- Interested candidates may please submit their applications alongwith recent two passport size photographs and academic degrees, to Director Operations & Commercial, PRFTC sub office, 2nd Floor, Walton Block, Pakistan Railway Headquarter Office, Lahore, on or before 15 May 23.
- No application later than the informed date will be entertained.
- Application must be sent on prescribed format which is available at Pakistan Railways official website www.pakrail.gov.pk.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 15 May 2023.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview for said posts in the department of Pakistan Railways.
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis for a period of one year subject to successful completion of the prescribed probationary period of 3 months.
- The contract period will be inclusive of the probationary period and shall be extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
- The appointee shall have no right to claim regularization against respective post.