|Date Posted||29 September 22|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Job Location||National Database and Registration Authority Nadra Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date||08 October 22|
National Database and Registration Authority NADRA Latest Jobs 2022
NADRA Jobs in Lahore Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the following vacant posts on a contract basis in the daily Express Newspaper, on 29 September 2022 for the interested candidates who have a Bachelor degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: National Database and Registration Authority Nadra. The job location for the following posts is: Regional Head Office Lahore NADRA, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. NADRA Jobs in Lahore.
Vacant Posts:- Eligible candidates having required Qualification can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in NADRA Lahore Punjab Pakistan latest by 08 October 22.
- Data Entry Operator
- Site Supervisor
- Network System Engineer
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Bachelor degree alongwith domicile certificate of Punjab Pakistan can apply for these jobs till 08 October 22 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper on 29 September 22.
How to Apply:-
- Submit your complete application alongwith educational documents, CNIC, domicile certificate CV and experience certificate to the address: Regional Head Office Lahore NADRA, Lahore.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 08 October 2022.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates from respective Tehsil will be preferred.
For more information regarding these Jobs please visit official website.
For more Jobs please Click Here.
Latest NADRA Jobs in Lahore 2022
Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the vacant posts on a contract basis in the daily Express Newspaper, on 29 September 2022 for the interested candidates who have a Bachelor degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization.