|Date Posted||28 February 23|
|Newspaper||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs Location||National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases NICVD Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
|Last Date||13 March 23|
National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases NICVD New Jobs . National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases NICVD announced following vacant posts in The Daily Jang Newspaper on 28 February 2023. For the interested candidates who wants to work full time Jobs with the organization named National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease NICVD. The last date to apply for jobs in National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases NICVD Karachi is 13 March 2023. The interested candidates having the required qualification/degree of PMDC can apply before the due date. These vacancies are full-time and on Permanent basis. Location of jobs is Rafiqui (H.J) Shaheed Road, Karachi – 75510, Pakistan.
Latest Jobs in National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases NICVD 2023
Vacant Posts:- Interested / eligible applicants having required Qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in the department of National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease NICVD Karachi latest by 13 March 23. For more Jobs please Click Here.
- Senior Registrar (Anesthesia)
- Staff Nurse
- Echo Technologist
- Echo Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- Lift Operator
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having PMDC degree alongwith domicile certificate of candidates province can apply for these jobs till 13 March 23 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper on 28 February 23.
How to Apply:- For more information regarding these Jobs / know how to apply for said jobs please visit official website.
- Submit your complete application with resume and required documents as mentioned in Jobs advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper, to the address: Rafiqui (H.J) Shaheed Road, Karachi – 75510, Pakistan.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 13 February 2023.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview.