|Date Posted||12 December 22|
|Newspaper||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Job Location||National Technology Council NTC Islamabad Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date||26 December 22|
NTC Islamabad Latest Jobs 2022
NTC Islamabad Latest Jobs 2022 Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the following vacant posts on a contract basis in the Daily Jang Newspaper on 12 December, 2022. For the interested candidates who have a Bachelor degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: National Technology Council NTC Islamabad. The job location for the following posts is: National Technology Council NTC Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
Vacant Posts:- Interested / eligible applicants having required Qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in the department of National Technology Council NTC Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan latest by 26 December 22. For more Jobs please Click Here.
- Computer Operator
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Bachelor degree alongwith domicile certificate of Punjab Pakistan can apply for these jobs till 26 December 22 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper on 12 December 22.
How to Apply:- For more information regarding these Jobs please visit official website.
- Application processing fees @ Rs.250/- shall be deposited in NTC’s Account No. 0550100582255 in Askari Bank Limited in favor of National Technology Council NTC Islamabad Punjab Pakistan.
- Candidates already employed in Government Semi Government department must apply through proper channel and provide NOC at the time of Interview Test.
- Application alongwith CV, copy of CNIC & three passport size fresh photograph are required.
- Submit your complete application with resume and required documents as mentioned in Jobs advertisement, to the address: National Technology Council NTC Islamabad Punjab Pakistan.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 26 December 2022.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview.