|Date Posted||08 April 23|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Jobs Location||Pakistan Embassy College Beijing at Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date||21 April 23|
Pakistan Embassy College Beijing New Jobs. Pakistan Embassy College Beijing at Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad Punjab Pakistan announced following vacant posts in Daily Express Newspaper on 08 April 23. For the interested candidates who wants to work full time Jobs with the organization named, Pakistan Embassy College Beijing. If you’re looking for Pakistan Embassy College Jobs in Pakistan then there is a good news for you! You are at the right place. Pakistan Embassy College Beijing (PECB), invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for teaching positions for the subjects listed below. Full details of vacancies and application procedure are available on jobs Advertisement given below. Both male and female who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Latest Jobs in Pakistan Embassy College Beijing at Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Vacant Posts:- Interested / eligible applicants having required Qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in said department latest by 21 April 23. For more Jobs please Click Here.
- English Teachers
- Mathematics Teachers
- History Teachers
- Physics Teachers
- Biology Teachers
- Business Studies Teachers
- Art Teachers
- Urdu Teachers
- Pakistan Studies Teachers
- Islamiyat Teachers
- Chemistry Teachers
- Computer Science Teachers
- Economics Teachers
- Music Teachers
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Masters degree alongwith domicile certificate of applicants provience can apply for these jobs.
How to Apply:- Interested candidates may download Employment Application Form available in the Documents section on the website www.pecbeijing.com, fill it in and send it through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please write the subject/ discipline being applied for in the subject line of your e-mail.Any CV without filled Employment Application Form will not be considered for the hiring process.
- Applicants must possess a Masters’ Degree in the relevant subject with at least Seven (07) years’ experience of Lower Secondary, Cambridge IGCSE/O’ & A’ Level and Matric/FSc, in a reputed English medium educational institution.
- In addition to the salary, free semi-furnished accommodation and medical care for self and family (spouse and two children under the age of 18 years) will be provided.
- Last date to apply for Pakistan Embassy College Beijing Jobs is 21 April 2023.