PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2022 Matric to BS in Pakistan is Open for all Pakistani applicants who want to continue their higher education.
Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue Secondary, Intermediate, and Graduation Programs.
It offers scholarships to talented boys and girls who can afford to pay.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) under the direction of the Board of Directors provides opportunities for talented but needy students to achieve their dreams and aspirations at the same time. to be a partner in the development and well-being of Pakistan. Also Check: Fauji Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Pakistan fully funded.
The PEEF was established with the aim of improving academic performance by providing financial assistance to competent and qualified students to help them realize their potential. The program aims to develop the overall personality of the students and create a large number of talented students who will participate in community development. A scholarship for talented and less fortunate students to associate them with the most fortunate Creating a pool of talented young people for the betterment of society. Identification and support of severely disadvantaged students through specialized means.
Full details are below:
Complete Overview of PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2022:
- Offered Degree: Secondary, matric, Undergraduate, Scholarship
- Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: PEEF
- Organization Host Country: Pakistan
- Application Last Date: 31March 22
- Scholarship Support: Benefits of PEEF Scholarship 2022 are provided by: Total Tuition Fees. Specified stipend. Scholarship fees are awarded in the form of Installment checks at your institution.These funds are then transferred to your institution’s financial aid management.
- Application Requirements: To apply for the PEEF Quota Scholarship 2022, candidates must meet the following criteria:-
- The applicant must be the owner of Punjab Domicile.
- Orphans Children who belong to a Minority Religion.
- Children of martyrs attacked by terrorist attacks.
- Special children.
- Children enrolled in private or public institutions located in the Punjab area may apply.
- The student should have obtained more than 60% of the marks in the 2021 annual mid-term or Matric examinations conducted by the Federal Board of BISE.
- Applicants must register for the intermediate or postgraduate degree as regular students at the institution.
- Children of public servants in BPS 1-4, children of both working and retired Government.
- Students with a parental income of Rs 15000 or less are eligible to apply for a bursary.
How to Apply for PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2022 Complete Process Step By Step:
- Necessary Documents: All documents that need to be attached to the successful PEEF Scholarships 2022
- Application process are provided: Educational Certificates. The last paid voucher, Chalan (proof of money you recently sent to your institution). Income Certificate or payslip of the Applicant Caregiver’s income certificate. Rent slip (if your house is rented). Death certificate (if the caregiver has passed away). Any special form from a quarterly hospital showing disability (for students with disabilities only). PEEF affidavit. There is no need for an affidavit when you apply online.
- Application Last Date:The last working day to submit an online application for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2022 for intermediate students’ is 31 March 2022.
Guidelines How to Submit Application for PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2022 Matric to BS in Pakistan:
- Download the Application Form.
- Attach copies of certified educational document recent photographs.
- Students applying for Disable Quota must attach a certified copy of the Disability Certificate.
- Students applying for Government Employees Quota must attach their father’s pay slip.
- Incomplete applications should be rejected.
- Applications submitted after the last days will not be accepted.