|Date Posted||30 September 22|
|Newspaper||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Job Location||Planning and Development Department Quetta Balochistan Pakistan|
|Last Date||14 October 22|
Planning And Development Department Balochistan Latest Jobs 2022
Planning And Development Department Jobs Govt of Balochistan, Pakistan, advertised the following vacant posts of Chief executive Officer on a project basis in the daily Dawn Newspaper, on 30 September 2022 for the interested candidates who have a Ph.D degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: Planning and Development Department Balochistan. The job location for the following posts is: Planning and Development Department Balochistan, Quetta, Pakistan.
Vacant Posts:- Interested candidates having required Qualification can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in Planning And Development Department Quetta Balochistan Pakistan latest by 14 October 22.
- Chief executive Officer
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Phd degree alongwith domicile certificate of Balochistan Pakistan can apply for these jobs till 14 October 22 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 30 September 22.
How to Apply:-
- Submit your Application online to (firstname.lastname@example.org) alongwith CV and other required documents as mentioned in Jobs Ad.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 14 October 2022.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Application received after due date can not be accepted.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview.
For more information regarding these Jobs please visit official website.
For more Jobs please Click Here.
Planning And Development Department Jobs 2022
Planning And Development Department Jobs Govt of Balochistan, Pakistan, advertised the vacant posts of Chief executive Officer on a project basis in the daily Dawn Newspaper, on 30 September 2022 for the interested candidates who have a Ph.D degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization.