|Date Posted||04 September 22|
|Newspaper||The Nation Newspaper|
|Job Location||Lahore Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date||19 September 22|
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 19/2022
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 19/2022 Government of the Punjab Pakistan Punjab Public Service Commission announced following vacant posts on 04 September 22 in Daily The Nation Newspaper. PPSC will conduct a written test and interview and then hired suitable candidates for the following vacant posts. Job location is: LDA Plaza, Edgertion Road near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Assistant Director
- Junior Clerk
- Assistant Director
- System Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Scientific Officer
- Senior Scientist
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Masters degree alongwith domicile certificate of Punjab Pakistan can apply for these jobs till 19 September 22 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily The Nation Newspaper on 04 September 22. Applicant who have already employed in Government / Semi Government must be provided NOC from concerned organization at the time of Interview / Test.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates may fill out the online application form and download the deposit slip/challan form from the PPSC official website: www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Submit your Application Form online.
- Only online filled Application Forms will be considered.
- Hand-written Application Forms will not be considered.
- Applicants can submit PPSC test/interview fees to any online branch of Treasury/Sub-Treasury, National Bank of Pakistan, and State Bank of Pakistan which will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written tests and interviews.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for these posts.
- The last date for the submission of the online application in PPSC is 19 September 2022.
For more information regarding these Jobs please visit official website.
For more Jobs please Click Here.
Government of the Punjab Pakistan Punjab Public Service Commission announced following vacant posts on 04 September 22 in Daily The Nation Newspaper. PPSC will conduct a written test and interview and then hired suitable candidates for the vacant posts.