|Date Posted||06 February 23|
|Newspaper||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Job Location||Securities and Exchange Commission Of Pakistan Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan|
|Last Date||20 February 23|
SECP New Jobs 2023 Securities and Exchange Commission Of Pakistan. Govt of Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan, advertised the following vacant posts on a contract basis in the Daily Jang Newspaper on 06 February, 2023. For the interested candidates who have a Bachelor degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: Securities and Exchange Commission Of Pakistan SECP Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan. The job location for the following posts is: Securities and Exchange Commission Of Pakistan, Gilgit, Baltistan, Pakistan. Jobs Advertisement published on 06 February 23. Jobs Advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper. Last date for submission of application for said jobs is 20 February 23.
Latest Jobs in SECP Gilgit Baltistan 2023
Vacant Posts:- Eligible applicants having required Qualification as mentioned in Jobs advertisement can apply for under mentioned vacant posts in the department of Securities and Exchange Commission Of Pakistan Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan latest by 20 February 23. For more Jobs please Click Here.
Deputy DirectorAssistant Director
Required Qualification:- Interested candidates having Bachelor degree alongwith domicile certificate of Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan can apply for these jobs till 20 February 23 as per jobs Advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper on 06 February 23.
How to Apply:- For more information regarding these Jobs / know how to Apply for these jobs please visit official website.
- Submit your complete application with resume and required documents as mentioned in Jobs advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper on 06 February 23, to the address: Securities and Exchange Commission Of Pakistan Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 20 February 2023.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview.