TEVTA New Jobs 2022 TEVTA – Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is a Special Institution of the Industries, Commerce, Investment and Skills Development Department, Government of the Punjab tevta jobs opportunities. It is the largest public sector organization established to promote TVETA Sector by imparting technical & vocational education.
In the light of TEVTA Vision 2023 focusing on Access, Quality Assurance, Demand Driven Skills, Economic Opportunities and innovation, the main objective of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry.
In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates toes to apply for the following posts based at TEVTA Secretariat
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Jobs
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 55 Years (For PS-17 & above), 40 Years (For PS-06 to PS-16) & 35 Years (For PS-OI to PS-05).
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/ DA will be admissible
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post & place of posting on the envelope against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he / she will have to submit separate application / envelope for that post.
- Existing Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies / Local government’s employees will apply through proper channel. Advance copy will be considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- The Degree / Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university / college / institute.
- All appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations-2011 as amended from time to time and the service will be governed underthe said regulations.
- Applications on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) also Click Here along with CV attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile (Punjab), copy of C. N. l.C. one recent passport size photograph and a copy of “PEC registration (in case of engineer)” should reach at the below mentioned address through registered mail / courier latest by dated (Tuesday) 15-03-2022 (before closing hours). Proof of courier/ posting will not be considered as a proof of delivery.
- Applications containing incomplete documentation / inadequate information / received through e-mail OR received after due date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post/ withhold the appointment against any Advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
HUMAN RESOURCE WING
TECHNICAL EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITY (TEVTA) 96-H Gulber -Il Lahore Telephone No: 042-99268063
For More Jobs Click Here